- A departing storm brings rain and showers to New York and New England today. Rainfall could top 1 inch in several areas.
- A cold front swinging through the Ohio Valley develops showers and thunderstorms from Pennsylvania and New Jersey southward through Virginia and West Virginia. Some storms may become severe producing damaging wind gusts and hail in central and southern Virginia this afternoon and evening.
- Highs in northern areas will be in the middle 50s to middle 60s. Highs in southern areas reach the middle 60s to near 80.
- The Midwest cold front swings through the region from southwest to northeast Friday continuing the threat of rain and thunderstorms.
- A cold front pushes through the South and Southeast producing showers and thunderstorms today. Thunderstorms could turn severe producing damaging wind gusts and hail from southeast Alabama through central North Carolina this afternoon and evening.
- Scattered thunderstorms are expected in central and southern Florida today.
- Behind the front skies clear with most areas from the Mississippi Valley westward having a sunny day.
- High temperatures reach the 70s in northern parts of the South, interior sections of the Southeast and in Oklahoma. Elsewhere high temperatures should be in the 80s to lower 90s.
- A storm and cold front sweep through the Mississippi Valley, Great Lakes and Ohio Valley producing showers and thunderstorms today. West of the front skies should be sunny to partly cloudy.
- It will be breezy with winds of 15 to 25 mph from the Plains to the Mississippi Valley.
- High temperatures reach the 60s north and the 70s south.
- The storm swirls around the Great Lakes producing gusty winds and showers Friday. Winds should be strongest from Minnesota to Indiana with gusts over 40 mph expected.
- High pressure dominates the region keeping most areas sunny and dry.
- Offshore winds continue across Southern California bringing another hot day. Afternoon highs there will be in the 80s to lower 100s again today.
- Highs across northern areas reach the 50s and 60s. Highs in southern areas range from the 70s along the coast to near 105 in the deserts.